Work-related injuries take a toll on health, family and finances. At Precision Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute, our physicians and staff understand that everyone benefits when an injured worker returns to work quickly and safely. Our convenient, state-of-the-art facilities in Laurel, MD are equipped with wireless internet connections and case manager friendly waiting areas. Our compassion and expertise make us the natural choice for anyone involved in a workers’ compensation case.
Precision Orthopedics & Sports are serious about quality treatment and that is why our approach works for you.
Our treatments include:
- Orthopedic surgeons,
- On-Site Physician supervised Physical Therapy,
- Appointments within 24 hours and timely, objective diagnoses,
- Timely follow-up care,
- Same-day work status reports,
- Exam notes and reports that meet all legal requirements, generated within 48 hours after exam.
- A dedicated Workers’ Compensation Coordinator who communicates with patients, case managers, referring physicians, insurance adjusters and employers.
Comprehensive exams which include:
- Discussing Medical history, especially regarding the injury
- Reviewing results of all tests and procedures
- Discussing physician’s opinion
Our team of specialists takes an integrated approach to evaluation, treatment, physical therapy, workers’ compensation cases, management and consultations. When surgery is required, we specialize in the most advanced minimally-invasive techniques which may include cartilage repair, cartilage regeneration, joint resurfacing and joint realignment. This can result in a faster recovery time.